Rendezvous Update: Friday the 16th

The Stonycreek is running at 9.5 feet (nearly 10,000 cfs).  This is a potentially dangerous level.  Please do not attempt to paddle the Canyon at this level.  If you are from out of town, find a Benscreek Canoe Club paddler to ask about safe paddling.

The Friday Downriver Sprint Race maybe delayed or cancelled due to unsafe conditions.  We will announce our decision this afternoon at the festival grounds and on Facebook.

Hopefully the water level will fall enough for safe boating on the Tributaries: Paint, Shade and Quemahoning tomorrow.  Sunday should be great.

This entry was posted in Events. Bookmark the permalink.