Release Status

Update: July 12. Valve is fixed. Que is slightly above 1627′ elevation. Enough for a full release of 500 cfs both Saturday and Sunday (July 16-17). Normal schedule. Great weather forecast. Let’s hope for a nice turnout.

July 8- parts have arrived at CSA Office. Electrical Engineer will begin installation promptly Monday morning. We should know by days end if we are back in business. And as of today- there still is Plenty of water in Que that a release for July 16-17 is looking optimistic. Will update Monday afternoon. Elevation of Que July 8- 1627.13 feet.

Also, we are responsible for this expense. Please help by donating through the Community Foundation of the Alleghenies’ SQI/Whitewater Fund. Every dollar will help us keep the valve and the whitewater releases going.

This entry was posted in Events. Bookmark the permalink.