Folks, due to the coronavirus situation, we have decided to cancel the two April Releases from Quemahoning Reservoir. We do not want groups of paddlers showing up, running shuttles together and socializing. But April is usually a good month for natural flow. The river is open to paddling. Enjoy but be safe. Hug your boat, not your paddling buddies. And now you have an excuse to not share your beer.
Also, we are carefully watching the progress of this situation. We are waiting until April 20 to decide on the Rendezvous. We hope to hold the Rendezvous but may not be able to both from our own concern for folk’s health and to follow any rules set by both local and state governments.