Folks, there is a Middle Yough Trip scheduled for Sunday, July 7. Rick Bloom would have lead this; but he is recuperating from a torn Achilles tendon. Unless someone can […]
https://benscreekcanoeclub.com/wp-content/uploads/Que-Valve.jpg546721rickbhttps://benscreekcanoeclub.com/wp-content/uploads/BCC-Logo-White-w-Background.jpgrickb2024-06-26 12:47:102024-06-27 10:27:49Release on June 29 & 30 is ON!!
This meeting has been changed to 6 pm at the Crow’s Nest on June 19; due to our host tearing his Achilles tendon. June’s meeting will be held at Rick […]
https://benscreekcanoeclub.com/wp-content/uploads/BCC-Logo-White-w-Background.jpg00rickbhttps://benscreekcanoeclub.com/wp-content/uploads/BCC-Logo-White-w-Background.jpgrickb2024-06-19 08:34:512024-06-19 08:34:53June Meeting of the BCC and Rendezvous Review
https://benscreekcanoeclub.com/wp-content/uploads/Que-Valve.jpg546721rickbhttps://benscreekcanoeclub.com/wp-content/uploads/BCC-Logo-White-w-Background.jpgrickb2024-06-13 14:28:092024-06-27 10:28:14Releases and Valve Status
Due to ongoing work to repair the valve at Quemahoning Reservoir (which may or may not be finished by Friday). We have reluctantly decided to officially cancel this release.
Middle Yough Trip: Sunday, July 7
Folks, there is a Middle Yough Trip scheduled for Sunday, July 7. Rick Bloom would have lead this; but he is recuperating from a torn Achilles tendon. Unless someone can […]
Release on June 29 & 30 is ON!!
Parts were delivered, installed and tested. CSA has ok’d this weekend’s release (June 29 & 30). This will be a normal release.
June Meeting of the BCC and Rendezvous Review
This meeting has been changed to 6 pm at the Crow’s Nest on June 19; due to our host tearing his Achilles tendon. June’s meeting will be held at Rick […]
Releases and Valve Status
Releases this weekend (June 15 & 16) are Cancelled. Parts for the valve are not here yet. Hopefully the release on June 29 & 30 will happen.
Release for this weekend (June 1 & 2) Cancelled
Due to ongoing work to repair the valve at Quemahoning Reservoir (which may or may not be finished by Friday). We have reluctantly decided to officially cancel this release.